Monday, February 24, 2014

Snacks

As a nursing mom, I'm obsessed with eating. I constantly find myself hungry, and needing a snack. Sometimes I'm happy with a small bite of a chocolate bar, other times I feel like I need a full meal!
Today, I decided to share my favorite snacks that are super easy to put together, quickly!

1. Chocolate bars (really any kind, but I love Hershey's dark chocolate bars
2. Larabars. They were on sale at our grocery store this week, and...I bought a ton.
3. Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar puff corn...I buy it for my little mister-but once I take a bite, I can't stop.

4. Fruit- I try to keep a bowl of fruit on the counter, or have some already washed in the fridge.


5. Cookies, cakes, breads...you name it. I'll eat it.
6. Cream cheese and jelly sandwiches- Put cream cheese on one side of a piece of bread, and your favorite kind of jelly on the other. Butter the outsides of the bread and cook like a grilled cheese. YUM!
7. Chips and salsa
8. Leftovers. Sometimes I just need an extra meal during the day!

9. Strawberries dipped in melted chocolate.


Those are things that I usually keep in my house. I'm struggling to eat healthfully right now...but I'm trying to get back into it. The more I keep good foods in my house, the more I eat them!

What are your favorite snacks?

No comments:

Post a Comment