Saturday, February 18, 2012

My life

I've noticed lately that there is not one single post that tells you anything about me, except that I like to cook. Well today that's going to change! This post is alll about me. Me, me, me. And....surprise! There will be pictures! How exciting for you, you
lucky readers!
This is me, and My husband, Mike. We were on our way to the state fair!
This is not me. This is Mena Suvari. I've been told that I look like her...a lot.
This is me, when I was 37 weeks pregnant. I was also very tired.
And this sweet boy came at 41 weeks!
This is our first baby, who is almost 2 years old already!
That's a little about me. I would add more things, but I'm having trouble with this today...maybe this blog is not used to any pictures, and it just need some time re-adjust! I will try to throw more things in about my everyday life as we go...but for next week, I have a post about how to save money on your grocery bill. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment