Friday, June 8, 2012

High Five for Friday!

I'm linking up again with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday!

Here are my top 5 things from this week:

1. Little mister had a dr appt this morning, and he is growing like a weed and is right on track with everything! He was of course flirting with the nurses, and giving them all of his biggest smiles.

2. This apple pie dip. I'm eating it as I'm typing this. If you haven't tried it....you must. This weekend. Or right now!

3. The weather. It has been in the 80's all week, and I'm loving it!

4. Banana spice cookies from a favorite blog. I'm getting the ingredients tonight so that I can make them tomorrow! No sugar, and no flour!

5. I found out that I am not a procrastinator anymore. I've been working ahead on my homework for the past few weeks, so that I can enjoy the weekends!

Happy Friday everyone, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment