Thursday, June 7, 2012

We have a new friend!

We have a new friend living in our backyard. On Monday, I thought I saw a snake in the backyard...all I saw was his little head, and some stripes on the back. So...for the past three days I have been feeling so creepy crawly...like I have something crawling (or slithering!!) on me. Ugh. I am so scared and grossed out by snakes, so I've been trying not to think about it. Today though, I wanted to check out my garden, and needed to see if I needed to water it or not. So, my younger sister and I went into the back...very carefully and slowly! I was looking at our steps, where I saw it the first time when...I see this cute little gopher sitting on our steps! Turns out we do NOT have a snake, but a little cutie, who I am still a little afraid of. I'm hoping to get some pictures this week, and then you can see for yourself. Hopefully he doesn't eat my plants...but other than that I don't mind having him around at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment