Thursday, December 6, 2012

That was an interesting start to the day...

You know those days...when you wake up and then want to go straight back to bed, just so that you can start the day over? Yeah...that's today. Unfortunately, I'm not able to go back to bed, but I know that I can choose to start the day over in my own mind. Here's how it started:
-Woke up with an awful headache. I must have slept wrong, because it was all the way into my neck, and then kind of wrapped around.
-Walked downstairs and saw the pile of dishes...worst feeling ever.
-Got the little mister up, and breakfast into the oven (hey, that's a good thing, right?!)
-Played for a bit, and then decided that it was time to get Katie up and outside. Here's where things REALLY went wrong.
-Got my coat on, and had the leash in my hand, because we have to be very quick with her in the morning, otherwise she will go all over the floor.
-Walked into her room, and let her out. She TORE out of her kennel, and ran into the living room....but was quickly stopped when she tripped over a cord that's connected to Mike's x-box. This led to the x-box falling onto the floor, and on it's way down it knocked down all sorts of "junk" that we have sitting near the TV. She then ran around our Christmas tree...luckily that didn't fall over.
-Next, as I was quickly cleaning things up, I saw that she had peed all over the couch. AGAIN! I don't know what it is about our couch that makes her want to pee all over it, but COME ON!
-Then she laid in it.
-SO! I quickly ran her outside, came in and put her back into her kennel (poor girl...) so that I could clean up the mess. (Any good tips on cleaning a couch with this sort of mess?)
-In a little bit, I will need to get her out and give her a bath...

Good thing I'm not going to work today...seems like I have my work cut out for me right at home today! :s

1 comment:

  1. So sorry, Breanne! Not a good way to start the day-it's got to get better!

    ReplyDelete