Friday, November 30, 2012

A little project



When I was pregnant with my little mister, I was reading through the Karen Kingsbury, Baxter family series. A verse that kept coming up over and over was: Jeremiah 29:11- For I know the plans that I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
I couldn't help think about this tiny life that I had growing inside of me, and how the Lord has a perfect plan for him. No one except for God knows this plan, and of course it will be scary at times, but I can put my faith in God, because he will not harm my child and promises to give him a beautiful life.
One day, I was thinking about how I would incorporate this verse into his nursery...the room is very small, and I wasn't sure that I wanted to write it on the wall. So instead, I chose to write it on his crib. Here's how it turned out.


2012-11-13_19-39-06_156.jpg

All I did was write the verse in pencil, that way I made sure that it fit and I liked how the writing looked. After that, I took a small paint brush and some paint that was close to the color of his room and traced over it. SO simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment