Monday, November 26, 2012

Slump.

I've been in a slump-y mood when it comes to food lately. Mostly I just want to eat junk food, and baked goods, and carbs...but this week that is going to change! We're going to be finishing up our leftovers from Thanksgiving, and here's what I plan to eat this week:

Guacamole
fresh pineapple
hummus
quinoa for lunch AND breakfast!
kiwi
apples
carrots with dip
homemade yogurt
chicken tacos, loaded with veggies
salads
bean and cheese, whole wheat quesadillas (I'm totally going to make my own tortillas...I will fill you in later!)
Roasted chickpeas
bananas
sweet potatoes
squash
and a few bags of frozen veggies

I'm working on planning my weekly meal list...throw some suggestions my way!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy-and it always feels so good to get back on track. I started my morning with green tea and it felt so good after all of the traveling food from this weekend!

    ReplyDelete