Saturday, October 15, 2011

5-ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies

Ok, I have never been a huge fan of peanut butter cookies, but I have not been able to stop eating them today! These cookies are so easy, you really only need a bowl and a spoon (and a fork to criss cross them!).
Here's the recipe:
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Cup Sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla
1 Egg
A pinch of Salt
Mix ingredients together. Use a tablespoon of dough and form a ball. Press down with a fork to make a criss cross pattern. Bake for 10-12 min. at 350 degrees.
**Variation**
I actually like them better this way!
Instead of making a criss cross pattern, push down in the middle with your thumb to make a small well. Fill well with your choice of jam or jelly (I used black raspberry preserves and they were AWESOME!) Bake at 350 degrees and 10-12 min.
Also, here's another recipe that I tried this weekend, and it's so healthy and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment