Friday, May 11, 2012

High Five for Friday!

I actually started this early this week, just because of one article online that I HAD to share! Here's the high five for Friday!

1. This chimpanzee is plotting against humans who visit the zoo! A must read article...because it's so funny!

2. I got to have a friend over for a play date with her little guy who is only two weeks younger than my little mister! It was so fun to watch them play together!

3. I tried a new pancake recipe this week. Have I told you that I LOVE pancakes? Only with chocolate chips though!

4. Playing at the park with my boys the other night...the weather was PERFECT!

5. Getting plants so that I can start my container garden this weekend! I'm so excited!!

Happy Weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Pancakes with chocolate chips are YUMMMM!!!

    Here's my H5F:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/05/high-five-friday-51112.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete