Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Things

Things I'm doing this week:
1.Homework! I'm taking three science classes this summer, and one on medical terminology. Not my idea of the perfect summer, but hopefully this means I will finish school sooner!
2. Being sneaky with some foods I'm trying. I will post about them later...for now, here's a preview.
 
Pic from here

3. Cleaning. After a long weekend filled with many family events, my house is a wreck. 
4. Eating out of our freezer! I'm trying not to go to the grocery store this week, so I'm pulling things out of there. Tonight, it's lasagna.
5. Watching my little mister digging things out of his toy box, one by one!
6. Going to a wedding on Friday, and a grad party on Saturday. Oh yeah, and we get to stay in a hotel!
7. Eating carrots. I've never been a big fan of carrots...until now! I just dip them in ranch, and I'm happy. 
8. Making homemade wheat thins...recipe from here
9. Drinking water. I did not drink enough water this weekend, and I'm trying to catch up.
10. Researching healthy treats. I'm always looking for ways to make things healthier...including baked goods!
So there are my 10 things that I'm doing this week. Hopefully I will be back tomorrow!

**Update** Didn't care too much for the cookie dough. So much for making it healthy!

2 comments: