Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Letters for the future



Hey little boy,
You are almost eleven months and are growing like a weed. You've been sleeping great lately, which is nice for mommy...since it had been a LONG time since I had slept all night. I still wake up in the middle of the night, and run down to your room...just so that I can make sure that you're still breathing! I think it helps that we have the ceiling fan running in your room at night. That, and you have been taking shorter naps during the day...and staying up later at night! You've been kind of a little stinker lately...and have learned how to throw a tantrum! When I catch you climbing under the computer desk, reaching for all of the cords, you like to scream and throw yourself back. You've even started scratching me! Somedays, I like to tell you that you're lucky that you're cute. You also like to attack Snoop. Poor guy will be in the middle of a nice long nap, and then BAM! He has chubby, little fingers in his eyes. Boy do you love him though. Mommy has been trying new foods and new textures with you lately, and you are very willing to try them! Sometimes if it's something that you're unsure about, you will shiver a little bit before you swallow. You're doing so many cute things right now, and everyday I'm more and more thankful for you.
Love you to the moon and back,
Mommy





No comments:

Post a Comment