Friday, April 13, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Here we go again! I'm linking up with Lauren from From My Gray Desk, and I'm sharing the 5 best things from this week!

1. Kiwi. Granola. Yogurt. TOGETHER! This is my new favorite breakfast...next week I'll share the recipe for the granola.

2. My silly, chubby little mister...who is getting cuter and cuter by the day!

3. My other cute boy, Snoop (our cat)...who is going to be 2 next month!! (WHAT?!!)
(I would post a picture...but blogger is not letting me!)
4. Letting this dough rise overnight so that it's nice and warm for breakfast tomorrow morning!

5. Only 2 weeks left of this semester! Woohoo!

Happy Friday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great weekend! I'll have to check out your dough recipe :)

    here's my H5F:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/feel-good-high-five-friday-41312.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete