Monday, August 13, 2012

I've been working on something...

Lately, I've been wanting to teach myself how to take good pictures. I always see photos that people have taken that are just beautiful...and I want to be able to do that! I don't want to make a career out of it or anything, but I would love to be able to take professional quality pictures of my family. So, here is a preview:

 Take one
(Yikes!!)
 Take two
(Not much better...)
 Take three
(I really like this one, but next time, I will crop the towel...)
Take four
 (Look how long his legs look! Oops! And, poor little guy couldn't open his eyes because the sun was too bright!)

So...it's a work in progress, but hey, it's my first try! I guess I will have to keep trying. Thank goodness for digital cameras!

No comments:

Post a Comment