Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pinterest

Are you guys addicted to pinterest yet? I have been since....about December. There are SO MANY good ideas on there, and I would love to try them all. I wish I had time to try everything, but I doubt that I ever will! Anyway, here is what I've been pinning lately.

drink this daily and watch the pounds come off without fuss.  The recipe is two handfuls of baby spinach, 1 apple, 1 bananas, 1 cup of yogurt, 5 strawberries, 1/2 orange. Blend well and enjoy! I love green smoothies!!! This will give you tons of energy!A green smoothie. Full of fruit, and spinach!                                    

Pumpkin pie oatmeal! Pumpkin pie oatmeal. Yuuuumm!                                                      

chili bar--brilliant for a Fall party A chili bar. This looks so warm and so inviting. I think I will need to have a party, just so that I can do this!

LOVE LOVE LOVE How beautiful is this? Even Mike said that he liked it!

Anyway, there are hundreds of other ideas and pins that I would love to put up. More coming soon!
Follow me on pinterest, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment